The rental of Fiesta Winery can include; the tasting room, outdoor patio, men’s & women’s restrooms, yard space, and for weddings the bridal suite. Fiesta Winery is available to rent Tues – Saturday 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm, Sundays 12 noon to 6:00 pm. These hours are subject to change depending on the date and time of year.
• No other alcohol besides the wine Fiesta Winery provides is allowed on the property of Fiesta Winery. Any other alcohol on the property of Fiesta Winery other than the wine Fiesta Winery provides is against TABC laws. Fiesta Winery has a zero tolerance policy regarding this rule and will shut down any event that breaches this rule.
• No alcohol will be served to or consumed by any person under 21 years of age. The bar will be closed immediately if the winery staff observes guests that appear intoxicated. Fiesta Winery staff reserves the right to refuse to serve any event guest.
• Wine will be poured by Fiesta Winery Staff behind the bar between the hours of your event stated on the contract with last call 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
• All facility rentals gain access to Fiesta Winery on the date of the event after 12pm. This time is for you to do any extra decorating and organizing. This is not your event time and guests are not allowed to arrive at Fiesta Winery until your event starts. Remember Fiesta Winery’s normal Tasting Room Hours are Friday and Saturday 10am to 6 pm, Sunday noon to 5 pm. Between these hours there will be wine tastings, tours, and other things going on.
• All functions are given 30 minutes for tear down and clean up. The winery must be cleaned, parking lot cleared. For example, if your event is from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm your guests are required to leave by 10:00 pm and the facility must be locked by 10:30 pm.
• All functions are responsible for tearing down and cleaning up anything that was not provided by Fiesta Winery or that was moved around for the event. This includes but is not limited to; center pieces, table decorations, flowers, plates, napkins, food items, etc…
• A 50% facility rental deposit and a $200.00 refundable security deposit is required to reserve a date; all facility rental deposits are non-refundable upon cancellation. Reservations are NOT guaranteed until receipt of deposit. The remaining balance of the facility rental fee is due 15 days prior to the date of the event unless other arrangements have been made. Fiesta Winery reserves the right to cancel any event for non-payment.
• The $200.00 security deposit will be voided after your event is completed if there are no damages to Fiesta Winery or to Fiesta Winery’s property and if there was no breach in the Rules and Regulations.
• Any damages to the winery or its property will be the financial responsibility of the event representative or person whose signature is on the contract.
• Photographs are allowed during events. Wedding photographs are allowed during normal business hours.
• Fiesta Winery is a Non-Smoking facility. Guests may smoke outside of the winery.
• Weddings booked at Fiesta Winery do not include extra time and/or days for the wedding rehearsal. Separate arrangements for a rehearsal must be made when booking your wedding.
• Decorations are welcome, however no confetti, rice, or glitter of any kind is allowed. Birdseed may be used outside of the winery.
• The tasting room and outdoor patio area has a built in sound system that comes with all rentals. The sound system can play CDs and IPods. All patrons using the sound system must be assisted by a Fiesta Winery staff member.
Event Rental is for three hours. Anything over three hours is $50 per hour after. Price includes use of all Fiesta Winery tables, chairs, bar stools which seats about 75 people. Any seating or tables needed beyond that will have to be rented. The Wine Bar will be open during your event for available purchases of wine by the glass or by the bottle.
Tasting Room Only -$250
Outdoor Patio Area -$200
Tasting room, outdoor patio area and yard - $450
All weddings are $450
Bridal Suite for Weddings -additional $100
Fiesta Winery can also assist with finding and securing other vendors for your event, including a Caterer, Florist, Baker, DJ, Photographer, etc.